Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, February 18, 2008

A smile

The pharmacist lady at the drugstore noticed my smile. That in itself isnt unusual, but during this week, I must say smiles seemed far between. Today feels a bit more normal, running errands, helping out a friend, getting groceries for supper.

It wasnt all full with dealing with the sewer flood disaster. And we are nearly the end of the kids school break as well. They will go back to school tommorrow and Andrew back to work.

I was thankful andrew was home today. A friend called this morning feeling very sick and since andrew was home I could rush over there without having to get all the kids ready to go with. We then made the call to 911 and i waited until her husband arrived. From there I took the kids back to my house. I was really glad I was there and able to help!

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home