Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Rather odd day today

Andrew had to work but the kids had off for a teacher work day at the end of the quarter. I had determined already it was going to be more of a "free" day for them:watching movies, playing video games etc.

Although Gideon had therapy today so we did some tidying up in preperation for that. The therapist is constantly amazed at how well he is doing in trying to move(trying to crawl, stand up along furniture and get back into a sitting position). PRaise God, I still remember the days when I just begged for a smile, let alone any physical movement out of him. Today he is a very engaging little guy.

I enjoyed watching the kids play the new game system we have and sort of just relaxed. But enough of the day was spent doing that, that I felt out of sorts. Not really motivated to clean or cook and just fairly grumpy by the end of the night. Guess a bit of too much of a good thing.

I did enjoy sleeping in today though. I got up with Andrew at 530 or so, then went back to bed til just after 9. That was really nice.

They all go back to school tommorrow.

Thats all for now folks
MJ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home