Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Productive Day

I got a bunch of laundry folded that had gotten down this week and it was put away as well.

Then some ladies that are helping me organize and whatnot came over. We attacked the storage room and the clothing tubs. Its now organized neatly by size and tidied up quite nice.

I am pretty beat though but its a good tired I guess.

Made some yummy lasagna with salad for supper. And helped the kids with homework, negotiated some phone calls, ran a couple of errands and just hung out with the kiddos.

Andrew is finishing up his grad papers, that will be a great relief when thats done.

God is good ... all the time

MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger SBTVD said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home