Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sick anyone?

My 2 yr old woke up with a 102 fever this morning. So a trip to the doctor is in order today. I swear we are paying for their retirement with our copays alone. I am going to get some labwork done for me while im there as well. At least we are getting two things out of the way at teh same time.

I just hope the predicted snowstorm holds off enough for me to to get to the doc and back.Im not real keen on driving in the snow to start with, let alone with a big 15 passenger rear wheel drive van.

So Im attacking laundry today ... the clean pile has overtaken the couch and the even scarier part is the dirty is overtaken the kitchen. Wish me luck and if you dont see me, you know the laundry monster has officially eaten me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    *giggles* I'll join you in your laundry misery. Mine is piling up like crazy, but I'm heading to the laundry mat this afternoon to finish it up. (Since my septic is backed up *ugh*)

    Praying E and You are ok!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home