Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Further encouraging news

Buyer called my realtor last nite at 930 and indicated he wanted to still buy the house. He got further documentation in for his loan today and we should hear tommorrow whether or not that goes thru, then the appraisal on thursday. Apparently the dude did not realize he could refinance some time down the road. Once he understood that, he was more okay with having a higher interest rate now til he builds up his credit some, i guess.

So God is indeed working out the details, good thing I left him in charge :) I am constantly amazed at how these things work out, I do know this, God is good ... all the time.

Well guess this is my cue to get packing again, thats all for now folks!
MJ

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home