Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

This one is for Gina! Just so she doesnt feel let out. Love ya!

I attended our churchs womens night last night and it was a blast as usual. Food, fun, and laughter all reined. It was nice to connect with other women, esp some friends I hadnt seen in awhile.

Today doesnt hold lots of plans but will be filled with activities nonetheless. Josiah and Andrew are off meeting with another scoutmaster, of the troop Josiah will be joining up with. It will be a day of locating last minute items for both his trip and Katarinas. Shes off to washington DC for 10 days. Im a bit jealous of that one;I've always wanted to go there.

It certainely will be different without the two eldest. Quieter for sure ... Josiah generally takes the volume leval up a few notches . Well and the two eldest like to bicker, so I wont certainely miss that. I will miss their help, an occasional bathing of the little ones, taking zemirah out to swing or just even holding Gideon for a bit. Gideon does seem to prefer Josiah and me, he seems to calm better.

But i wont have the daycare kid for at least 3 weeks, so I guess God ordained that. So i will just enjoy some more time with the middle ones. Zechariah is good with taking Zemirah out to play and engaging her and lately all Ariana wants to do is help. So I guess it will give the others a chance to step up. We did to skip over Nathaniel in terms of helping with the littles, hes just not geared that way. Unless it suits his interest, like they have a toy he wants to play with or somthing of that nature.

We used to say Nathaniel was an only child born into a large family. He still has some loner tendencies but Im noticing more and more, he prefers small groupings. He doesnt want to be alone but he doesnt want to be with everybody either. He constantly wants someone to walk the dog with him, or sleep in the same room with him(even though he has two of the littles in there).

Well Zechariah is finally ready to play magic cards with me, so ill end here. Have a happy saturday everyone!

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea!!! I feel so special!! I have my very own posting!!! Thanks Marie!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home