Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Candy corn

I've always like candy corn and its usually more prevelent this time of the year and even on sale. Im not nearly as fond of the ones with brown bottoms or the pumpkin shaped pieces. But i do love the regular candy corn. I always eat them upside down. First, the yellow layer... why you might ask, well cause thats my least favorite part. Then the orange part and finally my favorite part is the little teeny white tip. And yes they do taste different.

Hmm bet you didnt ponder that today.

MJ

4 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger The Knitter said…

    You still do that? lol

    I saw candy corn Kisses at Target yesterday...not sure what that would taste like....

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Those sound kind of icky. Maybe its just that I conjure up the thought of choc when you mention Kisses.

    And yes I still eat them that way!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger The Knitter said…

    Yeah, I am not sure if it's a candy corn center covered in choc....or just a kiss shaped candy corn. It was wrapped in the foil like usual...

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    Candy corn kisses? That just sounds so wrong!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home