Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just what I was looking for

I have been on the hunt for a job that I could do without really disrupting the family or having to pay much childcare. Pretty tall order to fill, you might say. God provided in a mighty way.

I contacted a woman in our church who runs a rehab center, inquiring if she had anything I could do off hours. I told her, there would be no hard feelings if she didnt have anything. I figured really, there isnt any harm in asking;the worst she could say was no. She indicated a few weeks ago, that she had somthing in mind but between our two schedules we just coordinated last night.

This job will be perfect. I can make my own hours, when I want and as little or as much as I want. The bonus to me was that she will be paying me 3-5 more dollars than I expected, woohoo! Its pretty simple stuff, basic filing papers in clients charts. It seems like it will benefit us both. For my friend, it will help her get something done that has been piling up. For me, adding some much needed funds in our budget and the added bonus of some time away from the kids doing adult things.

Im going in tonite to work for the first time. Im sure it will take a little getting used to remembering where each specific form goes, but once I get the hang of it, ill be flying thru it.

Praising God from whom all blessings flow

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home