Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Short and not so sweet

Being sick is never fun, but Im thankful at least this time around it was short lived. By late evening, I was able to keep some 7up and stuff down and I feel okay today. Mostly just tired and worn out a bit.

Andrew is back at work today and I canceled my hosting of moms group. i am really looking forward to just hanging out with the 3 littles today. Its nice to be back to a sort of normal weekday. I may even pull out some xmas decorations today, depending on my energy leval.

Right now Gideon is sleeping, Ezekiel and Zemirah watching some PBS and Im enjoying a nice cup of java.

God is good . . . all the time!!

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home