Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The mad dash

I spent today chaperoning a field trip to como zoo with ariana. Other than being a little cold, it was a lot of fun. That also means I have a day less to prepare for my trip to seattle.

So tonite its the mad dash of finishing up laundry, finalizing sitter details and packing my bag. I have a 5 o clock flight, so I will leave before the kids even get out of school to get to the airport on time.

I hope to watch a movie tonite with Andrew while folding the baskets of laundry :) Im looking forward to getting away. The boys actually cheered that mom was going to be gone for 3 days... typical i suppose. Katarina is still begging to go with and the littles really dont grasp the concept.

Well thats all for now folks

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home