Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers day was nice

We had a pretty low key day and that was nice. Church and stuff in the morning, thankfully Andrews nasty headache went away before he had to sing.

Andrew made homemade fajitas for lunch -- yum and I got to open my presents. I got a bunch of homemade ones from the elementary kids. I enjoyed those and a really cute glass globe bear knicknack. Andrew got me a really nice card, a box of my favorite choc mints and a max lucado book.

The afternoon was relaxing as well, the kids played wii and Andrew and I napped! Then we finished off the evening with out traditional little house on the prairie viewing and a watching a movie as well.

Although Im tired today, it was a nice day.

Babysitting today and tommorrow, medical appt for Gideon wed and thurs and I still need to schedule an ultrasound for me as well. So looks to be a busy week ahead.

Lots of little details to tend to as well.

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home