Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Today seems full of waiting

Waiting for the washing machine to finish, waiting for the kids to finish lunch, waiting for it to be time for Gideons doc appt, waiting to hear when Andrews interview will be.

Despite having 9 children with a 10th on the way, IM not very good at waiting. Although despite my trying, I rarely can hurry up anything im waiting for. So i guess i just better settle in for the ride.

Had my first prenatal yesterday. I did get to hear a really busy heartbeat :), active little bugger already. The more nervewracking news is that Im already starting to measure larger. That in itself wouldnt worry me a lot except thats exactly how Gideons pregnancy started. So its all i can do not to worry. Trying to turn it all over to God and let him keep it!

Ill have an early ultrasound somtime next week and verify the dates are accurate.

Until then more waiting lol. Andrew got word that they want him to come in for a 2nd meeting at one of the jobs he interviewed with last week. So that too is in Gods hands as we wait!

God is good ... all the time
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    MJ, I understand the nervousness that you feel. I feel it every time I have another baby... wondering if this one will have problems too and just how will we handle it. But like you say, God always provides and is always there. I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy as it progresses... it's going to be wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home