Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In a hurry

Im starting to think number 10 happens to be in a bit more of a hurry than the others. Then again, who really can predict labor patterns?

I had my 35 week appt today and discovered Im already 2 cm dilated and 20 percent effaced. Which doesnt mean a lot in terms of predicting labor. Although it does give me a bit more caution as I think bout traveling for my BIL's wedding next weekend. I already looked up what hospitals in the area are in network, just in case. Ill be 36 weeks when we travel and we are going bout 3 hrs away. So I think it will be okay, my doc is planning on giving me copies of all my paperwork just in case anyway. If she says next week, that I cannot go, I will just send andrew and the big kids.

I really didnt expect I would have been dilated at all, based on the number and frequency of the braxton hicks ive been having. So maybe Katarina will get her wish and we will have an October baby after all.

I know better though to pin my hopes on it, with one of the babies, i was 3 cm for like 3 weeks straight! So she might hold out til November after all. I just pray she stays til after we return from the wedding.

No wonder I have been somewhat nesting lately ... brain chemistry is starting to get there, although it could be over a month yet!

Well thats all for now folks
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Wow! I can't believe you are 35 weeks already! Where in the world did the time go? Why does other people's pregnancies go so much faster than our own?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home