Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nesting?

Maybe a little bit lol.
I started this morning with deciding to reorganize the toys, which meant I decided to move a toy shelf to the living room. That led to moving the couch and chair. Well then the room was off balance, so i had to move a bookshelf and table and well you get hte point. I did manage to get some of my fall/halloween decorations out as well.

Now I am definitely paying for it, my hips and back are protesting rather loudly, even still after laying down for an hour this afternoon.

I think its more of a sense of trying to regain control of the clutter and chaos of the house. I couldnt really work much on the kitchen, with our new dishwasher still sitting in the middle, so I decided to start with the living room.

Maybe ill get control yet lol

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home