Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Gearing up

For whatever reason, I seem to do better with a deadline in regards to cleaning. Cleaning has never been my strong suit, so I have to look for any help i can get. A lot of times I invite someone over, so i have that deadline to get things done.

Andrews brother and wife are coming for thanksgiving as well as his dad(as long as it doesnt snow lol). Im looking forward to spending some time getting to know my new sil and have some family join us for our traditional feast.

So IM gearing up to do some things that I tend to put off like dusting and organizing bookshelves, steamcleaning carpets, decluttering all the places that pile up and reorganizing closets. I have hired a friend (Thanking God that we have the funds to do this now!) to come and help me clean some this week as well. I dont seem to have as much time to do the deep cleaning (hmm wonder why ... maybe cause of a sweet little baby girl).

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home