Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trying to remember

I was laying in bed the other night and tried to remember all of the kids birth weights. I had the first 6 down pat, then the last 3 for whatever reason seemed to escape me. I dont think I ever had the birth lengths memorized though.

Im pretty sure though all of them except Elaura were over 20 inches. or at least 19. Elaura definitely seems to be the shortest at 18.5 inches. Anyway, I just looked up two of the weights on andrews blog -- Thank god for history -- so IM only unsure of one. I think i have an idea anyway on his but ill have to double check his birth cert to be sure.

I had 4 7 lb babies, 4 8 lb babies and two 9 lb babies. And no the 9 lbers werent at the end either, they were the 4th and 5th babies.

Katarina was 8 lbs 6 oz, Josiah was 7 lbs 13 oz, Nathaniel was a repeat weight at 8 lbs 6 oz, Zechariah was 9 lbs 1 oz, Elijah was the biggest at 9 lbs 4 oz, Ariana was 7 lbs 11 oz, Ezekiel was i think a 3rd 8 lbs 6 oz, or somewhere in that range, Zemirah was the smallest at 7 lbs 7 oz, Gideon was 7 lbs 9 0z and Elaura was 8 lbs 12 oz.

I was a 10 lb baby myself. I was positive that meant I would have big babies too but overall I think they were all fairly average.

God is good ... all the time
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    WOW- you are an amazing woman- so glad your all well and sweet baby girl is in your arms!!! Now back to your busy life!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home