Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bummed

Prenatal appt was okay, although my blood pressure was a bit low. The depressing part was no progress -- pretty much still dilated and effaced the same as I was last week.

I am so ready to have this baby its not funny! I packed the little kid bags today, finished up the phone and child care lists, finished packing my hosp bag as well. Now I just wait.

Unfortunely IM thinking I will be stuck until the doc will induce me as it has been with the last 3 or 4 kids. Its a side effect of having so many kids, your body just doesnt kick into labor like its supposed to. Sigh...

At least she isnt making me wait until the calandar due date, she has nov 1, which is hte ultrasound date as the official. So if I make it to the appt next thurs, then we will talk bout inductions. So probably only two more weeks at the most.

I was really hoping to have made some progress today, enough that she would have sent me to the hospital to get started on labor lol. Alas no such luck, so I have been pretty down today. I tried to stay busy,w hich induces more contractions but soon enough I just gave up and took a nap instead.

Tonite, Andrew teaches, so I think ill just curl up with my kiddos and watch the pirates who dont do anything.

God is still good ... all the time
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    WOW- I am sorry- I hope she decides to come on out for a visit!!! SOON!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home