Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Good morning

Hubby asked me to drive him into work today, in order to save some parking money. Despite the option of saving money ... I just really didnt want to. I didnt want to leave the warm comfort of home, let alone have to drive or even miss out on the chance to go back to sleep. But i decided to suck it up and do it anyway.

Turned out to be a good thing, it gave me some time to talk to dh on the way to work, it gave me the opportunity for another cappachino(big plus there) and still get some time to browse email and message boards.

Now that the kids are off to school (minus the one that threw up this morning) I am motivated to tackle the day. Knowing that Ariana's birthday is coming up this weekend and with it a resulting party has nothing to do with my sudden motivation to have the house clean!

Well off to tend to a mad 2 yr old who was denied a leftover can of diet soda. Oh the life of being 2!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    *grin* Glad your day was off to a good start! Sorry about the one throwing up. I have to say that that is the nasty job in the world - throw up cleaner *shudder*.

    We're supposed to be saving money as well, but I just called hubby and begged for Rally's for lunch. *hehe* Being the Kind Wonderful husband that he is, he's bringing it to me!

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger The Knitter said…

    Put a picture on here! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home