Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

One Tuesday Morning

I accidently slept in this morning, I set the alarm but turned it to radio instead of the regular beeping. That most certainely didnt wake me up .. but my internal clock that typically will wake up around 730 kicked in, so I managed to get up in time.

Typical chaos abounds, arguments between siblings, cooing baby, hurt toddler,talkative ten yr old and a lecture bout busstop behavior.

I am still pondering what kind of reward/punishment disclipline system I can put into place to turn the chaos into a semblence of a family unit. I love our family, despite its challenges and complexity. I need a system that is simple yet complex enough to encompass 8 kids rather than the typical one or two. And ive been thinking for awhile now, because I want to have somthing that i can keep up longterm, not just a flash in the pan system.

Interupted briefly here over a boot scufffle ...

Hubby has all kinds of ideas, but since im the one that is at home with them most often, I need somthing that I feel i can uphold. Still thinking, I hope to have a system to put into place by the end of the week.

And the pondering thought to end the post with: How come I can think of all kinds of blog topics all day long when I'm away from the computer and the minute I sit down my mind is blank?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger HikingStick said…

    I have one more idea. There must be some sort of "boot camp" to which we can send the kids. That would run, what, 6-8 weeks? That should be plenty of time for us to develop a system!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home