Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Morning all

Its a beautiful sunny pleasant day here in minnesota, so i say its time for a delurking day and for y'all to come out of the closet.

I know I have some readers out there , at least they tell me they are reading. So if you are still reading this blog, stop by and answer this in the comments, what keeps you coming back here to read? Is it the insane life stories of a large family, or just keeping up with a troublemaker like me?

On todays adgenda, hogtieing children in order to get laundry done, and boxes unpacked. Okay so really, maybe just sending them outside to play will suffice. Im so thankful for our huge yard, the kids really enjoy playing out in the sandbox, or climbing trees or riding bikes around the loop.

Enough hyperbole, check in people!
MJ

2 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Margo said…

    Hi, My name is Margo and I'm a lurker.. :P

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    *hehe* I come to see what's going on in your life, since I don't have as much time to chat as I used too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home