Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stark contrast

Yesterday, I was full of energy, til my body got too sore anyway. Today I am dragging big time. I have no energy, extremely tired and cant quite gather up much momentum.

Perhaps my mind realizes I have places to go tonite, so its reserving itself. Zechariah has his 2nd football game, Josiah has a CC meet(his is too far away to attend though) and Katarina has pep band. I had hoped maybe K would be wiling to babysit so i didnt have to take everyone along tonite but no such luck.

Andrew is teaching tonite, so Im on my own with the kids. Definitely going to be a sandwich fixings kind of night!

Its days like this, when its hard to envision surviving 5 more weeks of this! This too shall pass though and hopefully a good nights rest will pump up my energy leval a bit.

God is good ... all the time
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home