Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Might be an October baby after all

Who knows -- only God :) Had my prenatal today and made further progress on the dilation front. Im now 3+ cm, so its at least encouraging that all of these lovely fun contractions are doing something! No more effacement but the baby has dropped down. Its now at -2 station and I went from measuring 40 cm to 37 cm, so her head is much further down now.

Doc pretty much doesnt think it will take much or that we will make it to November. I know enough about this, to know that nothing is really predictable with labor and delivery though. I had one baby that I was dilated to a 3 for like 3 weeks straight with no futher progress, that was depressing!

Im rather ready, things are uncomfy most of the time, sitting or standing. We are definitely on the home stretch.

Working on getting things ready like rearranging rooms with beds, moving the crib, washing up baby clothes, etc. Andrew finished the baby dresser, so its waiting for me to fill it! I still need to type of the list of which kid is going where etc, and child care details but we are getting close. I also need to pack a hospital bag.

Well thats all for now, off to switch over loads of laundry!
God is good ... all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home