Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is it time yet?

These last weeks of waiting are just plain draining. Pretty much no matter what I do, Im sore and uncomfortable. The trick is trying not to complain all the time as you are inclined to do.

It really doesnt matter much if I do cleaning or rest, my body is just sore lol! So I try to do a bit of both in anticipation of the babe arriving.

Todays tasks include digging out our storage room. We moved in a utility shelf this weekend to hold our larder from our trip to Sams Club. In reality that meant a whole lot of stuff got displaced and well, it really wasnt all that well organized anyway. Add to the fact we had frigid 35 degree temps this morning and we have a mess from digging for warmer coats. So I have been working on that on and off this morning. Unfortunely my motivation doesnt equal the energy and what my body is capable at this late stage. So it means frequent breaks to rest.

Also trying to find a bottom in the laundry pile, i fear it doesnt exist.

I find Im a bit more motivated since hubby thinks baby girl will arrive this week. I would be really happy if she does. Anything has to be easier than this! The hardest part I think is carrying all 32 lbs of Gideon. Hes only 18 months old and still wants to be held at times or carried and well with his size(height and weight both) hes heavy!

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

2 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I pray too that she comes soon- have you shared her name yet? I don't recall...

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Soon MJ!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers (((HUGS)))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home