Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Moody Central

Im feeling rather emotional and moody this morning. Zemirah just wants to sit on my lap, and im not feeling very mommy like, and just want her to get down and play. She doesnt understand the concept of a mommy space, so im trying really hard not to get frustrated with her, she just wants to be near me.

I know part of it , is the stress of the dog situation, not enough money and worries over budget and just life in general. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all.

But God is still good and in that I trust, that no matter the outcome of life down here, he still reigns on that throne and I dont know how many times im going to need to recleaim that truth today but im going to keep saying it until it sinks in!

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home