Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Im sore

I realize thats generally par for the course for this stage of pregnancy. But when I wake up still sore ... well thats just not so helpful. It was a really really stressful night at work as state was there for our recheck. So didnt get to sit down much last night at all. In fact it was so much that I was having regularly timable braxton hicks last night. Not good at all.

Thankfully they went away when I went to bed. And Im ever so thankful to have this weekend off!

Only 6 more weeks to go, I really hope this little guy or not so little lol, comes a bit early. Just not quite this early. 2 more weeks of cooking and hes free to come out then :) I dont usually have babies super early but this preganancy has been a lot harder on my body, so Im hoping moreso than usual.

Well thats all for now folks
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home