Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Unexpected Blessings

I put on my coat to run out last night and reached my hands into my pockets, no big deal. I really hadnt gone anywhere all week, so it was more habit than anything. I found some cash in there that I know I didnt remember having. Adding to the mystery was a little yellow piece of paper with a christian fish symbol on it. I quickly asked andrew if he had that bunch cash on hand, even though I didnt think so. He didnt. So we both sat in amazement at Gods goodness. Someone had blessed us tremendously and secretly as well. I wouldnt be surprised if our car repair bill comes back in that exact amount or some other bill or expense exactly.

God is good ... all the time! Praising him for his unexpected blessings! Just when I needed a little boost , he provides it. I know I shouldnt be amazed but I am. And thankful too that he cares enough to prompt some other saint to bless us in that manner.

Less than a day to go to baby day. Pretty much ready, bags packed, just need to print the phone lists. So Im going to spend today doing the laundry up from the last two days, making sure the house is in order for us to be gone.

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    What an awesome blessing!! Praying everything is ok with Gideon. Post an update as soon as you get a chance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home