Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Praising God

When I went in for my OB appt yesterday, Gideon was head down!!! Now I am praying he stays there. I did find out that my extra fluid has increased significantly, so that unfortunely makes it much easier for him to turn back around and adds more risks to the delivery. But God is good ... so Im trying to leave that in his hands.

The plan then is to see the OB next friday for a biophysical profile and visit. Then to schedule an induction for the following week when im 38 weeks along. Cant say Im terribly said bout having the baby 2 weeks early. God is good ... all the time! Those last few weeks are usually pretty miserable and it will be nice to have a plan in place(course God could have other ideas in mind lol) And with a scheduled induction, it does make logistics with the kids and whatnot much easier.

This does mean I need to get my butt in gear and get some things done. I need to pack bags for the kids that are going to other peoples houses, pack my bag, make a phone number list, make sure I have enough of the little baby stuff out and get the cradle up in our room. Doc did tell me to lie low and rest as much as I can with all the kids . I almost laughed out loud but he did say "I know you have all those kids but" so have to give him credit for that. I am going to try to make sure I catch a brief nap every day and sit to do some of the chores like folding laundry. So im not going crazy with stuff that needs to be done. The good part of that order is Im done workign then...woohoo! Not too terribly sad bout that either.

May God bless your day today!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home